Friday

Intimacy Quiz

On the intimacy quiz I received a score of 96. I believe my score was shown to be below average but not surprising to me. I believe that this score was accurate, because I have never been an affectionate person. When I interact with people I am usually standoffish. Depending on who the person is, I prefer them to stay at an arm’s length from me when we are talking. I have never really noticed this until I began my first job. At this job I had a coworker who smoked constantly. Every time she returned to work from a cigarette break, she would stand very close to me to whisper and the stench from the tobacco would be present throughout the conversation. Anytime I moved away from her, she would move closer to me, and I would constantly keep moving away. I also had a few teachers who spit while they were talking; so for many of the questions that asked whether or not I moved away from people, my answer to this question was very high because this was true for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment